Transfer from the Iguazú Airport to the Posada Puerto Bemberg.
Dinner and lodging at the lodge, which is a 5-star boutique hotel boasting its Rain Forest Alliance certification. The lodge is located in the midst of the jungle, 35 minutes from Iguazu Falls in Puerto Libertad, formerly called Puerto Bemberg.
Begin the day with a morning hike in the Puerto Bemberg Reserve led by specialized nature guides, an opportunity to do some bird watching for trogons, manakins, fruitcrows, crested crows, crested guans, and several toucan species, as well as observing other types of wildlife. Recognizing birdsongs and tracking are part of this activity so you will have to sharpen your senses and be especially quiet to have success. Circuits are up to 8 km.
This trip down the Parana River from Puerto Bemberg provides you the chance to swim in the river waters, walk on the beaches, and enjoy beautiful hidden waterfalls. The skipper will set the itinerary, and there are different cascades that we could visit, like El Yasi, an ideal spot for a relaxing swim as the force of the water falling from the rocks will massage away any stress. During the trip, you will enjoy gorgeous views of Paraguayan and Argentine countryside on either bank of the river.
Must-see: visit to the Puerto Bemberg Chapel
Puerto Bemberg to the Iguazú airport.
*** END OF OUR SERVICES ***
- Lodging in Posada Puerto Bemberg with full pension and non-alcohol beverages during meals. (alcohol beverages not included)
- Scheduled activities daily within the lodge and free use of the bicycles.
- Transfers IN and OUT: private service with driver.
- Private excursions
- Keep in mind the weather conditions and geographical location. Be ready to explore the rainforest. We recommend you bring the following:
- Hiking shoes or boots
- Several pair of socks
- Long-sleeve shirts
- Long pants
- Hat or cap
- Insect repellent
- Several changes of clothing because it is very easy to get muddy if it rains
- Binoculars (for bird-watching)
- Small back-pack